General Terms & Conditions of the Black Bear Hunts
- Hunter will complete a WIN application and return for licenses
- There will be no refunds if the hunter tags out early or leaves for any reason
- If you are bringing a firearm into Canada you must declare it using a non-resident firearms declaration
- All hunts will be conducted according to the APOS code of Ethics
- All hunters and guests agree to abide by all procedures and rules set out by Trophy Book Outfitters
- All hunters will agree to follow and abide by the regulations as established in the Alberta Wildlife Act.
- Price Structure: Our price structure consists of a basic hunting fee plus trophy fees (black bear only), license and tax.
- The trophy fee for the second bear plus applicable taxes is payable in cash while in camp at the time you harvest the second bear. Each hunter will be supplied with two bear tags. The hunt price includes one bear. Payment of a trophy fee is required for the second bear.
- Unless stated otherwise, all hunts are (seven) 7 days
What Is Included
- Spring black bear hunters will be picked up at the Ft. McMurray prior to the hunt and returned there at the end of the hunt.
- Transportation during the hunt
- All meals and accommodations during the hunt
- Trophy Care/Skinning
- Pre-purchasing of license
- Services of qualified guide
- Wilderness experience
- Memorable hunt
What Is Not Included
- Trophy Fee (Second Black Bear) Airfare/transportation before & after hunt Shipping of trophies and/or meat taxidermy hotel rooms before or after hunt alcoholic beverages licenses and tags are extra (see hunt details for exact costs) 5% GST Tax Gratuities (based upon your satisfaction) for guides, cook, etc. Firearms Declaration Fee
- A Wolf License
Terms of Booking a Hunt
- All funds are in US Dollars and payable to Trophy Book Outfitters
- $1000.00 deposit is required to book hunt. Deposit is non-refundable but may be used for the following year.
- Contracts to be issued on receipt of deposit
- Final payment due by March 15th of the hunt year
Reference lists of hunters are available upon request. We provide a list of all the hunters who hunt with us that year, not just the successful ones!